Volunteer Contributions to the Community
- Lectin Free Canada (2018)
- Highland Community Church (2017)
- Ware Street Village (2017)
- Abbotsford in Recovery (2014-2016)
- A Harty Meal (2015-current)
- Retirement Compass (2012-current), based on the book What Color Is Your Parachute? For Retirement
- Live Binders (2010), a career development resource.
- WorkShoppers Online (1998-current), based on the book What Color Is Your Parachute? with Canadian resources
- Board Governance, BCNPHA (2017)
- BC Societies Act (2017)
- Board Matters (2017)
- Healing Trauma, A Step-by-Step program for restoring the wisdom of the body (2016), Peter Levine, PhD.
- COURAGEworks Online Course (2016), based on the books Daring Greatly and Rising Strong
- A Process of Grief, Meditations for Healing (2016), based on works by Stephen Levine
- Center for Courage and Renewal (2014-15-16), opportunities to witness and participate with a Clearness Committee & Circles of Trust Touchstones (non-interfering listening skills). Three full weekends: Sorrento (2014), Bowen Island (2015), and Aldergrove (Edenvale, 2016).
- The Marion Institute (2012) ~ Philanthropy